Participants can race across the city to complete exciting challenges to raise money for Autism, Cancer and Camp programs for kids
About This Deal
- Each participant receives:
- Team pinnie for race day
- Charity Amazing Race T-shirt
- Food and transportation allowance for the race day
- Admission to eight attractions on race day such as Canada’s Wonderland, IFly Toronto, Toronto Island, CN Tower, and more
- Course length: around the city of Toronto
- Check-in time and location: 7 a.m., Nathan Phillips Square
- Race start time: 8 a.m.
About Charity Amazing Race
Competitors race across the city, taking on tough challenges. They swim. They climb. They test their mettle. And it's all for a good cause, too. The race raises money for multiple autism and cancer research groups.