In India, it’s considered polite to eat only with the right hand, which leaves the left hand free to tousle the hair of the restaurant’s designated scamp. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose Among Three Options
$25 for Indian dinner for two (up to a $59.65 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Up to two appetizers (up to a $7.95 value each)
- One order of bread (up to a $3.95 value)
- Up to two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
$50 for Indian dinner for four (up to a $119.30 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Up to four appetizers (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Two orders of bread (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Up to four desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of Indian dinner fare off the menu, including chicken tikka masala ($12.95) and goat curry ($13.95)<p>
Charkha Exotic Indian Cuisine
In a dining space with rose-red banquettes and polished hardwood floors, servers at Charkha Exotic Indian Cuisine fold delicate pink linen napkins into blooming flowers. To pair with these subtle decorative accents, the kitchen staff whips up fish-laden curries, rice biryani dishes, and 16 distinct vegetarian dishes, releasing aromas of cumin, garlic, and coriander. These waft past the dining room's rustic wooden beams, and the less-rustic robo-monkeys that swing from them, to tables piled with housemade cheese paneer and yogurt-marinated shrimp tandoori.