- Admission for One Person
- Admission for Two People
- Commemorative Festival Mug
- Festival Admission and Live Entertainment
- Beer Games Competitions for Prizes
- Homebrewers’ Village Access
- Complimentary Beer Tastings
Visitors may bring chairs, blankets, small handled bags, sunscreen, bug spray, and personal umbrellas. Food and beverages are available to purchase.
Charleston Beer Garden
Sometimes you need to drop everything and go drink a beer in the grass. That's where Charleston Beer Garden comes in. The annual beer festival pairs craft brews with the outdoors, live music, and local food vendors. What's more, it donates a portion of its proceeds to Lowcountry AIDS Services, which provides support for area residents living with HIV/AIDS.