What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for tour for two with a complimentary tasting ($20 value)
- $20 for tour for four with a complimentary tasting ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation must be scheduled by phone. Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID to purchase and consume alcohol. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Charleston Distilling Company
Charleston Distilling Company's name couldn't be more literal. The craft liquor maker pays homage to its South Carolina roots by milling its grains—corn, millet, wheat, and rye—at a nearby farm. Back at its downtown facility, Charleston Distilling Company mashes the grains, coaxing out the sugar from the starch, then ferments it for a week before beginning the distilling process. Finally, it allows the product to mature in various types of barrels depending on the liquor—bourbon fills American-charred white oak barrels, and the specialty gin ages in vintage bourbon barrels.
Here's a quick look at a few of Charleston Distilling Company's products you might find in the tasting room:
- King Charles Vodka: Its nickname is "Southern vodka that reigns" thanks to the tasty balance of peppery and sweet and a smooth finish.
- Jasper's Bourbon Barrel Gin: After spending two months in a bourbon barrel, this lemongrass- and anise-infused gin boasts full, hearty, one-of-a-kind flavors.
- Tolerance: This whiskey liqueur owes its sweet, earthy tastiness to an eclectic blend of ginger, cinnamon, bark, and root.