Hurling a sledgehammer at the drywall is a handy way to add storage space for a growing collection of books, beanie babies, or sledgehammers. Explore subtler household improvements with today’s Groupon from Charleston Heating and Air in North Charleston. Service is valid in these zip codes. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get a one-unit winter heating efficiency tune-up (up to a $109 value).
- For $95, you get a two-unit winter heating efficiency tune-up (up to a $218 value).<p>
The winter tune-up and cleaning includes:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure.
- Calibrate thermostats and check proper cycle and temperature
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays
- Assess coil condition
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor blades and lubricate if needed
- Other safety and efficiency checks
The experienced technicians at Charleston Heating and Air maximize heating and air conditioning units’ efficiency with expert services of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting diagnostics. Technicians arrive at homes and scrutinize HVAC units for mechanical issues, examining electrical systems and drain lines. Coils are inspected to increase efficiency and lifespan. After checking refrigerant levels, technicians examine the motor and compressors, and thermostats enjoy a thorough examination as technicians scrupulously clear away debris and lingering poltergeists from outdoor units.