Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for a pirate tour for one ($19.50 value)
- $21 for a pirate tour for two ($39 value)
- Redeemable starting January 1, 2015
- Choose from The Original Charleston Pirate Tour, Pirate & Ghost Tour, or Charleston Pirate Tour with Sabrina
- Click to view tour descriptions and schedules.
Charleston Pirate Tours
Dressed in period pirate apparel, Eric and Sabrina Lavender lead tours through the oldest sections of what was once the walled city of Charles Towne, exploring Charleston's piratical past and some of the most haunted sites in the country. Some of Charleston's most fascinating ghost stories are in areas that organized tours cannot visit in the evenings due to city regulations. Charleston Pirate Tours offer you the chance to see these spooky sites during the Daytime Ghost Tour.
With features on networks such as the Travel Channel, PBS, NPR, and Lifetime, Eric and Sabrina also have a pair or parrots as unconventional coworkers. Captain Bob, a chatty blue and gold macaw, and Doozer, a yellow-naped Amazon introduce visitors to lesser-known aspects of Charleston's more than 300-year history. The tours also include admission to the Powder Magazine, a National Historic Landmark.