Sports bars are a uniquely American invention, much like baseball, cartoons, and cartoons about baseball games played in sports bars. Enjoy a national pastime with today’s Groupon to Charlie’s Sports Bar And Grill in Choctaw. Choose from the following options:
- For $50, you get a party package for 8–12 people (up to a $115 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- 100 wings of any style (a $67.91 value)
- Two sweet-potato sundaes (a $5.99 value each)
Up to 12 soft drinks<p>
- For $112, you get a party package for 15-20 people (up to a $260 total value), which includes the following:
- Four appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- 14 burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Two large pizzas (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four large baskets of fries
- Four sweet-potato sundaes (a $5.99 value each)
Up to 20 soft drinks<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of pub fare and drinks.<p>
Charlie’s Sports Bar And Grill satisfies competitive cravings with savory selections of burgers, pizzas, and wings served under the warm glow of flat-screen TVs broadcasting local and national sporting events. Jaw muscles warm up for the main event by bench-pressing mozzarella sticks ($5.99) or snapping down on corn-dog nuggets ($4.99) launched across the table. Grumbling tummies shriek with delight at Charlie’s lineup of bread-bookended entrees, including the BLT ($5.99), the buffalo chicken sandwich ($6.99), and the Southwest burger, a beef patty topped with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, jalapeños, and chipotle sauce, brought to the table by a sentient cactus ($6.99).
Party packages, ideal for celebrating team victories or placating a mob of angry villagers, lay out veritable hit parades of Charlie’s favorites, such as the Thunder pizza—topped with buffalo chicken and blue cheese—or the sweet and spicy flavors of the Crazin’ Asian wings. A multitude of flat-screen TVs lines the walls and bar at Charlie’s, keeping mealtime munchers entertained with football playoffs, baseball games, and extreme-knitting championships.