In Hollywood, close-ups are reserved for actors with either striking good looks or rectangular heads with a 1.85:1 aspect ratio. Boost your screen worthiness with today’s Groupon to Charli’s Salone Di Bellezza. Choose from the following options:
- For $47, you get one pumpkin or cranberry-pomegranate glycolic-acid peel (a $95 value).
- For $90, you get two pumpkin or cranberry-pomegranate glycolic-acid peels (a $190 value).
- For $99, you get a haircut package (a $200 total value), which includes the following:
- A consultation
- A haircut (a $65 value)
- A shampoo, blow-dry, and style (a $30 value)
- Partial highlights (a $75 value)
- A deep-penetrating restructuring treatment (a $30 value)<p>
The skilled stylists and licensed aestheticians at Charli’s Salone Di Bellezza revamp patrons with hair and facial services, which have led to affiliations with the Page Parkes talent agency, Miss Texas pageant, and the Houston Rockets cheerleaders. Licensed cosmetologist Shamssi Nezami rejuvenates world-weary emoticons with pumpkin or cranberry-pomegranate peels that help buffer out wrinkles, acne scars, and discoloration. The pumpkin treatment exfoliates surface skin cells and stimulates collagen production, and cranberry-pomegranate peels tighten faces with anti-aging nutrients and clothespins.
Alternatively, after inaugurating each haircut package with a consultation, expert tress technicians dissolve shampoo bubbles into waterlogged manes, ridding scalps of oils, grime, and long-lost hairbrushes. Next, the plumage pros feed split ends to scissors and then add colorful accents to locks with partial highlights. Finally, the deep-penetrating restructuring treatment massages and conditions heads while guests relax beneath a salon dryer. The snazzy studio props a decorative mirror at each salon station and busies the walls with artwork framed in glass to emulate the crystalline skin of the Mona Lisa.
Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
1535 W Loop S Fwy.
Houston, Texas 77027