All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 28, 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Photographers must be patient in order to catch the exact moment when the sun crests the horizon or a child learns empathy. Stop time with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for an on-location portrait package (a $228 total value)
- One 45-minute on-location photo shoot (a $120 value)
- Two 5”x7” prints of one pose (a $34 value each)
- One location change (a $70 value), for a total of two locations
- One outfit only; no changes
- Complimentary private online gallery with about 60 images
- 20% discount on additional services and products on same day
$89 for an on-location engagement package (a $395 total value)
- 90-minute on-location photo shoot with unlimited outfit changes (a $265 value)
- 24 wedding announcement cards (a $100 value)
On-location shoots must take place within a 3-mile radius of the studio.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. On-location session valid within 3 miles of studio. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CharlotteVibe Photography
CharlotteVibe Photography's trio of Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and PPA-member photographers capture memories at weddings, sporting events, and in-studio sittings through their cameras' high-quality lenses. Every step along matrimonial journeys, from the engagement to the newlyweds' departure in a "Just Married"–emblazoned time machine, finds tasteful immortalization through the staffers' photographic savvy. Headshots and corporate photos can take place in their studio or at a favorite area locale. Photographers also stand on the sidelines of sporting events, big or small, to capture action-packed shots of young champions scoring points or professional athletes trading their own baseball cards.