Technicians use eco-friendly solution to clean the carpets, sofa, or loveseat, aiming to leave them dust- and dirt-free
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: Baltimore City, Anne Arundel and Baltimore Counties
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: the technicians use dry shampoo made with safe, non-toxic ingredients, features on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–8 hours.
About Charm City DryMaster
We love serving our customers here in our amazing community. DryMaster’s mission is helping people live healthy lives, which starts with clean carpets and a healthy home. Our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process penetrates deep into the fibers, removing an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of the airborne bacteria in your home when a sanitizer is added.* Plus, our green-certified solution, The Natural®, contains no soaps or detergents so it's safe and non-toxic for your family & pets. And, DryMaster uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning so carpets dry in hours instead of days, making it the safer and more convenient carpet cleaning choice. All of this means DryMaster cleans for your health like no one else. DryMaster is the world's leading carpet cleaner, but we also offer cleaning of upholstery, tile and grout, and area rugs too. When you are ready for the best carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and other cleaning services in the area, call us here at DryMaster. We love our community and want you to help you have a clean, happy, healthy home. Call today!