· Redeemed January 6, 2018
· Redeemed June 14, 2017
· Redeemed May 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for one hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy session ($65 value)
- $85 for three hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy sessions ($175 value)
- $139 for five hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy sessions ($325 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Single session can be purchased by anyone. 3- and 5-pack is for new clients or those whom have not had a cryotherapy appointment in the past 90 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Charm City Integrative Health
Tom Ingegno boasts many titles, including licensed acupuncturist and integrative healthcare specialist. He's even the vice chair of the Maryland State Board of Acupuncture. The designation he's proudest of, however, is founder of Charm City Integrative Health. The holistic wellness center is the pinnacle of more than 15 years of work.
In that time, Tom researched ancient and modern therapies, choosing the best of both to form the service menu. Although the treatments take different approaches, they all aim to strengthen the body’s healing potential.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is available for both humans and animals, including cats, dogs, rabbits, and ferrets. Regardless of the client, the ancient technique employs fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and rebalance its energy flow. Treatments may help alleviate pain and allergies and cope with stress and its related symptoms.
- Cryotherapy: Often employed by athletes recovering from workouts or injuries, cryotherapy uses subzero temperatures to reduce pain and inflammation, increase mobility, and promote collagen production. During each session, guests spend up to three minutes inside a chamber cooled to -265 degrees.
- Salt therapy: Charm City Integrative Health is home to a salt-therapy—also known as halotherapy—chamber. The chamber simulates a natural salt cave, where the client can relax in a heated seat while listening to meditative music and breathing in healing salt. Salt therapy may improve respiratory disorders along with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.