All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Barbecue chefs identify themselves by the signature flavors of their sauces, which they brush onto slabs of meat and hand to police officers during routine traffic stops. Sample handcrafted piquancy with today's Groupon to Chasin' Tail BBQ in Hickory Creek. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a barbecue dinner for two (a $32.74 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two two-meat plates (an $11.99 value each)
- Two sodas or teas (a $1.49 value each)
- Two desserts (a $2.89 value each)
- For $31, you get a barbecue dinner for four (a $65.48 total value). The dinner includes:
- Four two-meat plates (an $11.99 value each)
- Four sodas or teas (a $1.49 value each)
- Four desserts (a $2.89 value each)
- For $45, you get a barbecue dinner for six (a $98.22 total value). The dinner includes:
- Six two-meat plates (an $11.99 value each)
- Six sodas or teas (a $1.49 value each)
- Six desserts (a $2.89 value each)
Grill masters at Chasin' Tail BBQ slow-smoke meats kneaded with special seasonings and slathered with a homemade sauce, and they regularly enter their tender treats in barbecue competitions. Diners can gerrymander plates after electing two meats from a trio of candidates that includes slow-cooked pulled pork, beef, or chicken—all drizzled with savory barbecue sauce and body guarded by a hunk of bread. Pairs of sides—with options such as mac 'n' cheese or barbecue baked beans—evoke the down-home comforts of swinging on a back porch and whittling a second back porch out of cornbread. For dessert, peach cobbler or pecan pie shoot down gullets in sweet streaks reminiscent of sugared stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.