Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a winery tasting package for two ($40 value)
- $50 for a winery tasting package for four ($80 value)
The packages include the following for each pair:
- A wine tasting – five different wines to sample
- A $10 voucher towards the winery
- A gourmet cheese plate
- One placemat wine carrier
- One take-home souvenir wine glass
Chateau Thomas Winery
What does 33 years of hard work and dedication get you? In the case of Dr. Charles Thomas, founder of Chateau Thomas Winery, the answer to that question is lots and lots of wine: 15,000 cases of wine each year to be exact, accounting for some 50 varietals. It wasn't easy to reach that impressive statistic. Before opening the winery in 1984, the doctor studied the finest French wines he could track down, took formal winemaking and tasting classes, and studied with some of Napa Valley's renowned winemakers. Today, the Thomas team stays committed to exceptional standards.
The winemakers source only old world grapes grown in California, Oregon, and Washington. They produce 50 different varietal wines from those grapes such as merlot, sauvignon blanc, and zinfandel. They created Slender wines, low-calorie varietals made with natural Zerose sweeter rather than melted candy bars.