18-hole course challenges golf enthusiasts with the twists and turns of its long fairways and emerald greens
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included (per person):
- 18-hole round of golf
- Cart rental
- One bucket of range balls
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid for leagues, outings, or cashback. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chautauqua Golf Club
The first golfer teed off at Chautauqua Golf Club on July 18, 1914, navigating the twists and turns of the long fairways and emerald greens. Since then, Hall of Fame golfers and world leaders alike have roamed these courses, which were designed by legendary Scottish architects Seymour Dunn and Donald Ross. Today, club members and their guests can take on the courses and compete in tournaments. After tee time, golfers can enjoy 19th hole activities like burgers and beers from the Southern Tier Brewing Company at the Double Eagle Cafe, located just beyond the 18th green of the Lake Course.
- 72 par
- 6,535 total yards from the back trees
- 124 rating for men's blue tee, 114 for men's gold
- The small green on the 10th hole is protected by bunkers on the front left and right, then a severe drop off behind the green.
- 72 par
- 6,553 total yards from the back trees
- 124 rating for men's blue tee, 115 for men's gold
- The uphill par five on the 11th hole is protected by two sand bunkers, but golfers are rewarded with a relatively flat green.