During art classes with water and chips, students follow along with the artist-instructor and create a work of art to take home
What You'll Get
- An instructor teaches students how to recreate the painting of the day, brushstroke by brushstroke.
- Each class includes chips and water, and culminates in a painting that the student can take home.
- All necessary supplies, including a 16”x20” canvas, are included.
- No experience is necessary.
- View the calendar for upcoming events and locations
The Fine Print
About Cheers Pablo
The teachers at Cheers Pablo use group classes to introduce fledgling artists to painting. Brush-stroke-by-brush-stroke, they lead students through creating their own renderings of multihued landscapes, stone bridges, and vases of flowers. As beginners paint, they are free to socialize, drink, and eat.
Answer: absolutely zero. To prove it, we sent a very nervous writer to document his first paint and drink experience.