What You'll Get
- Dinner for two, valid Sunday-Thursday. Includes:
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two mains or cheesebreads (up to $46 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($26 value)
- Dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday. Includes:
- Two appetizers (up to $30 value)
- Four mains or cheesebreads (up to $92 value)
- Four glasses of house wine ($52 value)
- Dinner for two, valid any day
- Dinner for four, valid any day
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Purchase of additional items are welcome, additional charges may apply. Reservation recommended. Please mention your Groupon when making a reservation. Alcohol is not discount more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The European country of Georgia may be small, but it is home to a veritable smorgasbord of mouthwatering cuisine. And the family behind Cheeseboat has brought a menu full of Georgian food—and organic wine—to Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Imeruli khachapuri: There are numerous varieties of cheese bread in Georgia, but many consider this circular option filled gooey melted cheese the country's national dish.
- Kharcho: This traditional Georgian soup combines a blend of beef, rice, cherry-plum purée, chopped walnuts and khmeli suneli, a Georgian five-spice blend for an indulgent comfort food.
- Lobio: Pounded, slow-cooked kidney beans form the base of this entree, which is cooked with onions and fresh herbs for flavor and served beside pickled vegetables and Georgian-style cornbread.