Cafés situate classic dishes in a cozy setting, as do dinner soirees and dorm rooms at chef college. Seek out cozy culinary surroundings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for dinner for two (up to a $51.10 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.25 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)<p>
- $44 for dinner for four (up to a $102.20 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.25 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)<p>
Appetizers include crab cakes and housemade meatballs, entrees include grilled salmon and chicken fried steak, and desserts include freshly made cheesecake in up to 30 rotating flavors. See the full menu. Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar has a limited menu on Mondays; customers should call in advance for details.<p>
Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar
Behind the brownstone façade of Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar—a cozy eatery reminiscent of a quaint café—owners Gayle and Jeff Haynes pair signature gourmet cheesecakes and fine wines with a full menu of elegant Italian-American dishes. The warm café invites diners to curl up on a leather couch beside a flickering fire or slide their knees under polished black tables garnished by a selection of fine cheeses, pizzas, and entrees coupled with suggestions from a list of more than 60 wines. Gayle pours her passion for baking into an assortment of housemade cheesecake slices in 30 flavors, from classic New York style to liqueur and candy flavors.