Cafés situate classic dishes in a cozy setting, as do dinner soirees and dorm rooms at chef college. Seek out cozy culinary surroundings with today’s Groupon to Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar in McKinney. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get dinner for two (up to a $51.10 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.25 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)
- For $44, you get dinner for four (up to a $102.20 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.25 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of upscale comfort fare for dinner. Entrees range from $7.95–$17.95.<p>
House-made pasta sauces flavor the entrees that populate the menu at Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar, where cheesecakes also made in-house end meals with a decadent bang. Starters such as prosciutto bruschetta with garlic, basil, tomatoes, and parmesan work up appetites more enjoyably than running laps around a grill. The swiss steak entree slip ‘n’ slides through bell-pepper-and-onion sauce and into heaps of mashed potatoes, and the veggie stir-fry wraps garlic-roasted potatoes in its verdant embrace. Meatballs and pasta arrive with garlic bread in tow to sop up the pockets of sauce that have thus far ruined every attempt to chart a map of the Mediterranean. The café sates sweet teeth with Häagen-Dazs ice cream and more than 30 rotating flavors of cheese cake, including cappuccino, caramel fudge, and lemon cream.
Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar has a limited menu on Mondays, customers should call in advance for details.
Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar
Behind the brownstone façade of Cheesecake Amor Cafe & Wine Bar—a cozy eatery reminiscent of a quaint café—owners Gayle and Jeff Haynes pair signature gourmet cheesecakes and fine wines with a full menu of elegant Italian-American dishes. The warm café invites diners to curl up on a leather couch beside a flickering fire or slide their knees under polished black tables garnished by a selection of fine cheeses, pizzas, and entrees coupled with suggestions from a list of more than 60 wines. Gayle pours her passion for baking into an assortment of housemade cheesecake slices in 30 flavors, from classic New York style to liqueur and candy flavors.