All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Hamburgers, like lollipops, are tasty and comforting, which is why dentists hand them out after emotionally harrowing root canals. Enjoy a delicious treat free of psychological trauma with today's Groupon: for $8, you get $16 worth of burgers and more at Cheesy Jane's. Choose from the following three locations:
- Broadway location in San Antonio
- Bandera Road location in San Antonio
- West Bandera Road location in Boerne
Cheesy Jane's patty purveyors grill up a menu of bodacious burgers made with 100% ground chuck to mollify the most mutinous of molars. Revitalize dilapidated stomach landscapes with the Cheesy Jane burger, a half-pound of ground chuck on a toasted bun with double cheddar, all the trimmings, and fries on the side ($7.79). Venture into spicy territory with the southwest chicken sandwich, a skinless chicken breast nestled in a whole-wheat or cheddar-jalapeño bun and adorned with green chiles, pepper jack cheese, south-of-the-border mayo, and all the trimmings ($6.99).
Natural-cut french fries, tater tots, or handbattered onion rings help escort main courses down labyrinthine mouth passageways. And more than 20 unique flavors of milkshakes ($3.99 each), including chocolate-banana, strawberry, and nutter butter, offer a sweet respite from long days spent licking salt off icy highways.
Thirty-three Yelpers give the Broadway Street location an average of four stars; five Yelpers give the Boerne location an average of 4.5 stars; and nine Yelpers give the Bandera Road location an average of 3.5 stars:
- I was this close to stuffing my pockets with tator tots and having my boyfriend call me "Napoleon Dynamite!" Yes, the tots were that yummy. I still daydream about those hot and crispy suckers. – calily b., Bandera Road location, 09/28/10
- You can't deny yourself a meal at Cheesy Jane's. It's definitely unlike any burger place I've been to around San Antonio. It's greasy, heart attacky, oh so yummy goodness. – Sarah M., Broadway Street location, 10/31/09
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table, limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 2/28/11. Valid only for location purchased. Not valid toward alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.