Hamburgers, like lollipops, are tasty and comforting, which is why dentists hand them out after emotionally harrowing root canals. Enjoy a delicious treat free of psychological trauma with today's Groupon: for $8, you get $16 worth of burgers and more at Cheesy Jane's. Choose from the following three locations:
- Broadway location in San Antonio
- Bandera Road location in San Antonio
- West Bandera Road location in Boerne
Cheesy Jane's patty purveyors grill up a menu of bodacious burgers made with 100% ground chuck to mollify the most mutinous of molars. Revitalize dilapidated stomach landscapes with the Cheesy Jane burger, a half-pound of ground chuck on a toasted bun with double cheddar, all the trimmings, and fries on the side ($7.79). Venture into spicy territory with the southwest chicken sandwich, a skinless chicken breast nestled in a whole-wheat or cheddar-jalapeño bun and adorned with green chiles, pepper jack cheese, south-of-the-border mayo, and all the trimmings ($6.99).
Natural-cut french fries, tater tots, or handbattered onion rings help escort main courses down labyrinthine mouth passageways. And more than 20 unique flavors of milkshakes ($3.99 each), including chocolate-banana, strawberry, and nutter butter, offer a sweet respite from long days spent licking salt off icy highways.
Thirty-three Yelpers give the Broadway Street location an average of four stars; five Yelpers give the Boerne location an average of 4.5 stars; and nine Yelpers give the Bandera Road location an average of 3.5 stars:
- I was this close to stuffing my pockets with tator tots and having my boyfriend call me "Napoleon Dynamite!" Yes, the tots were that yummy. I still daydream about those hot and crispy suckers. – calily b., Bandera Road location, 09/28/10
- You can't deny yourself a meal at Cheesy Jane's. It's definitely unlike any burger place I've been to around San Antonio. It's greasy, heart attacky, oh so yummy goodness. – Sarah M., Broadway Street location, 10/31/09