What You'll Get
- $12 for $25 worth of southern comfort dishes for two or more
- See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only valid at 6129 East Washington Street location, not valid at Chef Dan's Food Truck. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chef Dan's Southern Comfort Food Truck & Catering
The menu at Chef Dan's Southern Comfort Food Truck & Catering is filled with more than 30 southern dishes, from pulled-pork sandwiches to pralines. Likewise, the proprietor behind the eatery—Daniel Carter—boasts more than three decades of culinary experience. Read on to see how else this Irvington spot stacks up by the numbers:
- 2015—the year Daniel and his wife, Allison, opened a brick-and-mortar location, which sprouted from the catering service they started in 2009
- 60,000 diners enjoyed the chef's made-from-scratch recipes when he oversaw the meal preparation of President George W. Bush’s inauguration dinner
- 5 po' boys—alligator, andouille sausage, catfish, crawfish, and shrimp—are featured on the menu
- 4 desserts available, including beignets and banana pudding