What You'll Get
People love pizza because its circular shape satisfies every human’s primal urge to devour the planet Earth. Dig into the crust with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29.99 for an Asian-style meal (a $61.70 total value)
- Crab rangoon (a $6.95 value)
- Sweet-and-sour chicken balls (a $6.95 value)
- Spicy thai mixed vegetables (a $10.95 value)
- Special shanghai noodle (a $9.95 value)
- Pad thai deluxe (an $11.95 value)
- Ginger beef (a $12.95 value)
- Rice (a $2 value)<p>
$29.99 for pizza, pasta, and salad (up to a $59.40 total value)
- Two extra-large three-topping pizzas (up to a $41.95 value)
- Large caesar salad (a $4.95 value)
- One pasta (up to a $12.50 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid for pick up and delivery only. Pre-order required. Extra $5 delivery fee. Delivery fee waived if an additional $15 is spent. Valid only after 2PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chef Express
When hunger starts panging uncontrollably, some get a craving for pizza and some get a craving for Chinese food. Meeting both desires in one fell swoop, Chef Express cooks up a variety of comforts for takeout and delivery. Pizzas come with an array of classic, gourmet, vegetarian, and specialty toppings, including exotic fusion pies such as the Thai Curried Coconut Beef pizza, the Flame Thrower pizza, and the Fire Extinguisher pizza. Chinese dishes include a variety of appetizers, soups, fried rice, chow mein, and egg foo yung, along with chef specialties like the ginger beef or thai red-coconut-curry with chicken.