Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a junior chef workshop for one ($60 value)
- $55 for a junior chef workshop for two ($120 value)
- $29 for a mommy & me class for one adult and one kid ($70 value)
- $69 for a mommy & me class for one adult and three kids or two adults and two kids ($140 value)
- Check Chef It Up’s calendar of upcoming classes
Chef It Up
Chef It Up was founded in early 2003 in order to help make cooking healthy, allergy-safe foods something that everyone could enjoy. Its classes are designed to teach kids hand-eye coordination, cooking terms, and kitchen safety as they prepare delicious meals for themselves, all in a peanut- and tree nut-free environment. Additionally, Chef It Up offers some adult-friendly classes: cake decorating, mozzarella making, and appetizer preparation, to name a few.
A new range of services, Chef It Up 2 Go, offers a mobile version of Chef It Up's main business. Traveling teams of chefs attend birthday parties, corporate events, or dinner gatherings, bringing with them the know-how and ingredients to hold cooking battles, make smoothies, or stuff cupcakes with sweet surprises such as edible engagement rings. With innovative classes and mobile services, the Chef It Up and Chef It Up 2 Go franchise was featured in the 2014 summer issue of Entrepeneur Magazine as a trending franchise.