All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Cooking for Health and Wellness 101 (July 16th, 12 - 2 pm)
- Cooking for Health and Wellness 101 (July 16th, 5 - 7 pm)
- Cooking for Health and Wellness 101 (July 23rd, 12 - 2 pm)
- Cooking for Health and Wellness 101 (July 23rd, 5 - 7 pm)
Hosted by Chef Matan, this hands-on cooking class will feature a gourmet 3-course meal, and hands-on practice. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and come hungry.
Discussion points will include:
- Top university research and professional views on health and wellness
- Common imbalances, our genes vs. our food, the glycemic index, plant vs. animal foods, food-timing, persistence vs. perfection, stimulants, and more
- Bulk production, eating on-the-go, unique applications, go-to recipes, time-saving techniques, easy nutrition shortcuts, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). 48 hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Matan Volach is a health & wellness chef based out of Toronto. He is cross-trained in holistic cuisine (Living Light Culinary Arts Institute in California), and traditional cuisine (George Brown Chef School in Toronto). Matan created the Chef's Video Library with Ryerson University Health Promotion exclusively for the university's 40,000 students and faculty. He also teaches at corporate and private events, supermarkets, non-profit organizations and more, and has worked in both the food, and health & wellness industries for over 10 years.