Indian food comes from a faraway land, just like the fabled Pegasus or anything made of plastic. Take a tasty trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $39.96 total value)
$39 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $79.92 total value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- One chicken kebab per couple (up to an $11.99 value)
- One order of veggie pakora per couple (a $4.99 value)
- One order of dal makhani per couple (a $7.99 value)
- One order of channa masala per couple (a $7.99 value)
- One order of pulao rice per couple (a $3.50 value)
- Two orders of garlic naan per couple (a $3.50 value)<p>
You could say that the art of food preparation is in chef Manish Rawat‘s blood. An India native, his culinary passion started early on by observing his father’s restaurant and catering business. That experience formed the kind of chef he is today: one who is passionate about artful cuisine and the lengths to which he can bend flavours. That’s nowhere more evident than in the way his kitchen staff at Chef's Kebab blends herbs and spices to craft his extensive menu of vegetarian and meat-based entrees and tandoor-baked breads.
But dinner at Chef’s Kebab is a treat for the other senses, too. The restaurant’s use of white plates makes the chef’s colourful food pop, whether it’s the ochre glow of a cashew curry with lamb or the vibrant green of a cumin-spinach puree with farmer's cheese. Inside the tandoor oven, skewered black tiger prawns, peppercorn-flavoured lamb, and yogurt-marinated jack fruit might be found roasting over an open flame or perfecting their tan lines.