Customers can enjoy tasty dishes, live cooking, and dinner show by celebrity chef Sandy Squillante
What You'll Get
- What’s included: appetizer, salad, entree, sides, dessert, music, and live cooking show experience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Alcohol is BYOB only. Reservation required. Not valid on 2/15/19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Romancing the Pan
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Romancing the Pan is a live Dinner Cooking Show. Perfect for singles and couples who love fine cooking and dining. Part Comedy, Part Cooking Show AND you get to eat the food! We offer 4 to 5 courses of fresh herbs, spices, and foods. This is a wonderful experience for couples, groups, and foodies. You get: Fondue taster, Salad, Appetizer, Main course with accouterment and Desert. Chef Sandy makes cooking simple and fun so people want to learn. Her live cooking dinner show demonstrates that preparing a meal is more than simply baking, blending, or sautéing. She leads the way by encouraging you to experience cooking as a love of your art and a love of family and friends. The show explores many international cuisines like Asian, Indian, French, and of course, Italian recipes.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I wanted to create a live cooking demonstration that was a fun and informative experience, especially for those who want to expand their cooking skills. The atmosphere is intimate, perfect for a date night or making new friends. You’ll hear music playing and the hum of audience members talking and joking with one another.
3. What do you love most about your job? I love to show and teach people how to cook. As I work, I really get into it! Showing the food and utensils and talking to the audience. I explain techniques and share cooking tips and anecdotes, which ease you into a friendly comfort zone.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? “I felt I had been invited into Chef Sandy’s home, as her personal guest, enjoying food cooked right out of her kitchen!!!”