- $85 for one hands-on cooking class at Chef's Inc.
- Includes a lecture, demonstration, preparation, and the chance to taste your culinary creations
- Choose from classes such as Light and Healthy Seafood, Fresh Pasta Making, Dinner in Morocco, and more
- Check the schedule and make a reservation
- Taught by Chef Leslie McKenna and equally adept chef instructors
- Eight state-of-the-art kitchen stations
- Part specialty biscotti bakery, part set for movies and television shows including The Biggest Loser and Top Chef’s Fabio Viviani
- Valid for classes priced at $85 only; based on availability.
- Note there is a 48-hour booking and cancellation policy.
Customers of Chefs, Inc. are busy learning new culinary techniques, but five Yelpers took a break from the kitchen long enough to give it four stars:
- This is a professional operation designed to help people to help themselves in the kitchen, and the instructors are excellent, patient and talented. – Kat N.
- ...it was great to mingle and eat what you've just made. Not to mention you don't have to clean up the dishes...if you want to add something different to your cooking menu and meet good friends...this would be a great place to come. – Pete S.
- This place will teach you mad skillz. Seriously great recipes...Highly recommend it at least once. – Real D.
When other kids played in the street, imagining lives as astronauts or cops, Leslie McKenna played in the kitchen, already a chef in her heart. Her childhood passion persisted, earning her a degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson & Wales University, praise in the pages of Bon Appétit for her pastas and desserts, and a job as Bob Hope’s private chef. In 2005, she decided to share her love with a new generation of aspiring culinary artists, so she founded Chefs, Inc. as a place to learn, cook, and have fun.
Today, her school hosts a wide array of cooking classes, when it isn’t occupied as a film set by shows such as Millionaire Matchmaker. The classes range from Julia Child’s classic French recipes to a dipping-sauce course focusing on grilled and fried eats slathered in custom condiments. She even teaches a knife-skills class, preparing students to slice and dice food like a professional, quickly chopping money or deftly cracking the fruit of the money tree to reveal the paycheck inside.
West Los Angeles
10955 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90064Get Directions