Choose Between Two Options
$8.50 for one adult ride on the coach to Milburn (up to $14 value)
- Monday, September 1, 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 13, 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 20, 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 27, 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
$10 for one adult ride on the coach to Ruth (up to $17 value)
- Saturday, September 6, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 13, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 20, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, September 27, 5 p.m.
Chehalis-Centralia Railroad & Museum
Along routes covering up to 12 miles, the modern world disappears into a plume of steam, and the sound of a locomotive's whistle rings through the air. The main attraction at the Chehalis-Centralia Railroad & Museum doesn't sit behind glass. It travels up and down the old Milwaukee Road track, passing by historic farmlands and over wooden trestles.
Restored to its former glory, the museum's 1916 vintage steam locomotive pulls an open passenger coach and a dining coach on trips back into time. Along the way, eyes feast on the greenery of the upper Chehalis Valley, which forms the backdrop for all of these excursions. Depending on the trip, the train may set the stage for a murder mystery dinner or transform into the Polar Express, just when Santa thought he was about to get time off for the holidays.