Choose from Five Options
- $57 for three rooms of carpet cleaning (spin bonnet method) with deodorizer, up to 750 square feet ($165 value)
- $75 for four rooms of carpet cleaning (spin bonnet method) with deodorizer, up to 1,000 square feet ($200 value)
- $80 for sofa and loveseat or sectional sofa upholstery cleaning for traditional fabrics, up to 12 linear feet ($180 value)
- $154 for three rooms of carpet cleaning with a healthy home package (hot carbonated extraction method) (up to 750 square feet) ($450 value)
- $172 for four rooms of carpet cleaning with a healthy home package (hot carbonated extraction method) (up to 1,000 square feet) ($499 value)
Chem-Dry’s carpet-cleaning system treats carpets with a CO2 formula dispensed through a low-pressure spray machine. Millions of natural effervescent bubbles break up dirt and force it to the surface, where it can be removed. This cleaning process uses one-fifth the water used during standard carpet cleanings and lessens drying time to two to three hours. Cleaning sessions for three rooms last anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes.
Chem-Dry Clean Masters
Just as grandmothers always knew to reach for club soda when eradicating a stain, Chem-Dry Clean Masters’ expert techs know that the fizzy power of tiny bubbles can revitalize carpets as well. They treat dirty rugs with The Natural, a carbonating solution that burrows deep into trapped stains before lifting offending dirt to the surface, where it can be easily removed. The cleaning system also eschews soap—leaving carpets free of residue—and uses one-fifth the water of traditional cleaning systems. Beyond simple carpet cleaning, Chem-Dry employs a special system for removing pet odor that journeys below the carpet fibers, cleaning down to the backing, padding, and subfloor if necessary. Technicians also traffic in a specialty spot remover that erases the stains left by ketchup, jelly, and leg-wrestling matches with the Kool-Aid Man.
In addition to carpet-cleaning services, Chem-Dry Clean Masters also cleans tile, stone, and grout, restoring surfaces and removing years of dirt and buildup.Trained professionals clean surfaces using specialized cleaning solutions and suction equipment before applying a coat of sealant to grout to prevent dirt from seeping into the grout pores and keeping it cleaner for longer.