Originally a still-life art form, boudoir photography switched to human subjects when clothiers stopped making apple-size garter belts. Bite the fruits of seduction with this Groupon.
$139 for a Boudoir Photo Shoot ($1,340 Value)
- Boudoir or boudoir-pregnancy photo shoot (an $800 value)
- Two wardrobe changes (a $100 value)
- Choice of online viewing gallery featuring 50 pictures or in-person viewing (a $100 value)
- Choice of one 8"x12" image or one high-resolution digital image file with retouching (a $190 value)
- In-studio makeup application, including a fresh finish of foundation, blush, and lipstick (a $150 value)
- Accessories for the shoot (complimentary)
Web content related to this deal may contain graphic adult imagery unsuitable for minors or workplace viewing.
The photographers Cherie Foto pride themselves on helping their female subjects own their womanhood through sultry, flattering photographs. But it's not just the subjects who've been impressed—the team's photography has earned them features in Shutterbug and Nikon World. From tasteful lingerie shots to adventurous scenes awash in stilettos and leather, the photographers use professional hair and makeup artistry, specialized lighting, and stylized poses to make every woman on their set feel like a supermodel. The crew also harnesses that fashion finesse to meticulously document opulent weddings from the engagement to the ceremony to the celebratory pit stop at the nearest bird bath.