Caring for your body is a task that knows no end, much like counting all the stars in the night sky or shaving Mount Rushmore. Attend to your anatomy and protect your health with today’s Groupon to Cherry Blossom Acupuncture and Wellness. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a 30-minute acupuncture session (a $35 value).
- For $25, you get a one-hour BodyTalk wellness session (a $50 value).
- For $30, you get a one-hour shiatsu or reiki massage (a $60 value).
- For $69, you get a wellness package (a $145 total value) that includes:
- A 30-minute acupuncture session (a $35 value)
- A 60-minute BodyTalk wellness session (a $50 value)
- A 60-minute shiatsu or reiki massage (a $60 value)<p>
At Cherry Blossom Acupuncture and Wellness, dedicated health practitioners shepherd clients on a holistic path toward well-being. During acupuncture treatments, registered acupuncturist Katrina Ao gently inserts hair-thin needles at strategic points to flush toxins and encourage circulation, liberating bodies from aches that interfere with “Hokey Pokey” competitions. Body Talk treatments invite clients to discuss health concerns with healer Emily Dickins, who then applies light pressure to the head and sternum in an effort to jump-start the body’s natural healing abilities. During shiatsu massage, certified shiatsu practitioner Blaire Amber traces her fingers and palms across sore muscles and guides bodies through stretches and breathing techniques to balance the body’s energy flow. Those seeking liberation from stress, anxiety, and fear of children singing never-ending songs may find relief in reiki. As clients sit quietly on a massage table, Amber lightly lays her hands on body parts in an effort to transfer healing energies and calm harried minds. Immaculate private rooms and plush treatment tables ensure soothing sessions.
1462A St. Paul St.
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 2E6Get Directions