Dance is not only a beautiful art form but also a beautiful way for teens to stay out of street rumbles. Get some direction with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for a Friday night dance class and dance party for two (up to a $28 value)
- $12 for a Saturday night dance class and dance party for two (up to a $24 value)
- $59 for a four-week dance class for two (a $132 value)
- $25 for eight Zumba classes or one month of unlimited classes (up to a $130 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
Cheryl Burke Dance
Cheryl Burke took the dance world by storm in 2006 when she won "Dancing with the Stars" twice, once in the winter and again in the fall. In addition to fame, her performance on the show also netted her two Emmy nominations for Outstanding Choreography. When she's not busy with the show, an acting gig, or a magazine shoot, she still finds time to teach at her eponymous dance studio, Cheryl Burke Dance, which she co-founded with her mother in 2009.
The facility features three dance studios, including a sprawling 4,118 sq. ft. studio, as well as a veteran team of instructors, some of whom are National and World dance champions. Together, in private or group settings, they teach nearly 20 different styles of dance, including the Waltz, Rumba, and the Lindy Hop. Once students feel confident enough with their dance skills or the swelling from the surgery to repair their second left foot subsides, they can attend one of the studio's dance parties to show off their new moves.