The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Che’s Mexican Food. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get Mexican fare for two (up to a $34.47 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $1.25 value each)<p>
- For $34, you get Mexican fare for four (up to a $68.94 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four fountain drinks (a $1.25 value each)
Che’s Mexican Food’s cocina fires up a menu’s worth of classic dishes for groups of two or four. From the roster of starters, a trio of flautas helps trounce appetites or break in new napkins, and an avalanche of ingredients smothers the nachos supreme. Entrees include burrito platillos constructed in small or large sizes according to hunger levels. Tacos and quesadillas arrive mouthside enveloped in a choice of flour or corn tortillas, and sizzling fajitas embrace a choice of chicken, beef, or a combination of meats. A selection of fountain drinks helps wash down memorable meals or accidentally ingested spoons.
911 Winchester Rd.
Lexington, Kentucky 40505Get Directions