All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Che’s Mexican Food. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get Mexican fare for two (up to a $34.47 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $1.25 value each)<p>
- For $34, you get Mexican fare for four (up to a $68.94 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four fountain drinks (a $1.25 value each)
Che’s Mexican Food’s cocina fires up a menu’s worth of classic dishes for groups of two or four. From the roster of starters, a trio of flautas helps trounce appetites or break in new napkins, and an avalanche of ingredients smothers the nachos supreme. Entrees include burrito platillos constructed in small or large sizes according to hunger levels. Tacos and quesadillas arrive mouthside enveloped in a choice of flour or corn tortillas, and sizzling fajitas embrace a choice of chicken, beef, or a combination of meats. A selection of fountain drinks helps wash down memorable meals or accidentally ingested spoons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for delivery. Extra fee for Mexican soft drinks. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.