What You'll Get
- $179 for a full-day fishing trip for two ($300 value)
During each fishing trip, the Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing crew equips anglers with rods, reels, bait, tackle, and licenses before they attempt to reel in striped bass. Fishing trips depart at 6 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Sunday-Friday availability. Not valid until 5/16/16 Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chesapeake Sports Fishing
Each morning seven days a week, as the sun stretches skyward and begins to reflect on Chesapeake Bay, crews from Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing prep one of their five vessels—Jessie Girl, Net Profits, Gotcha, Vagabond, or Retirement Fun—for another day of fishing trips around one of America's most famous bodies of water. During their scenic outings, these seasoned captains equip groups with fishing gear and sail past famous landmarks including Annapolis Harbor, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, and picturesquely historic lighthouses.
- The Crew: Captains Steve Dunn, Rich Schott, and Lee Buckel boast more than 80 years of combined experience as seamen and fishermen, giving them both the knowledge of hidden fishing spots and the know-how to reel in catches once they get there.
- The Fleet: Each of Chesapeake Sport Fishing's boats has its own personality, from the large cruisers Net Profits and Jessie Girl to retro classics like Retirement Fun. No matter which boat you board, you'll have modern trolling and chumming systems at your disposal.
- The Catches: The charters' main quarry is the mighty rockfish (also known as the striped bass), a hearty Atlantic trophy fish that can reach sizes of 50 lbs. or more.
- The Cleaning: At the end of the trip, the crew offers fish cleaning services so anglers can take home their catches.