- For $12, you get one ticket for Thursday, March 17 at 8 p.m. (up to a $25 value).
- For $15, you get one ticket for Friday, March 18 at 8 p.m. (up to a $30 value).
- For $12, you get one ticket for Saturday, March 19 at 3 p.m. (up to a $25 value).
- For $15, you get one ticket for Saturday, March 19 at 8 p.m. (up to a $30 value).
The Chesapeake Shakespeare Company reinvigorates classical theater tales with exquisite emotions and lively language. The troupe's production of Shakespeare’s Cymbeline chronicles the story of a princess who, after being separated from her beloved husband, faces the sting of betrayal, a war-torn king, an evil stepmother, and a Roman invasion. Spectators can sip wine and munch popcorn as the actors sink into the romantic tale, its stage set amid a historical venue built in the 19th century and an intimate seating area. Groupon customers must acquire their tickets at the ticket table no later than 15 minutes before the start of the show.
Admission for students ages 12–25 costs $15.
- The CSC ensemble delivers a first rate performance; particular crowd favorites were Tamora, Queen of the Goths (Valerie Fenton) who smoothly switches from sweet beguiling wife to iron-clad harpy as she twists the will of Saturninus whenever she pleases. – Daniel Collins, BroadwayWorld.com