Experienced aesthetician offers a variety of facial treatments that can nourish and smoothen the skin as well as improve its overall texture
About This Deal
Also check out Chez La Femme’s Botox, Juvederm Ultra XC, Ultra Plus XC, Volbella, or Voluma, Eyelash Extensions, Microblading or Permanent Eyeliner, Facial, and Eyebrow, Chin, or Upper and Lower Lip Wax deals.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond or crystal
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Microneedling treatments stimulate collagen production to exfoliate the skin and even its texture for a more youthful, radiant appearance
- What is microneedling?
- Benefits of Clarifying Acne Facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of Fountain of Youth Facial: aims to restore a more youthful-looking appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness
- Lactic Acid Peel, Glycolic Acid Peel, Salicylic Beta Hydroxy Acid Peel, TCA Trichloroacetic Acid Peel, and Jessner’s Peel are chemical peels
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Microcurrent treatment: During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Benefits of Soothing Vitamin C Treatment: helps even out the skin tone, clear the complexion, cleanse the pores, and remove any impurities
- Benefits of Oxygen Facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria
- Benefits of Enzyme Facial: the treatment aims to detoxify the skin, rejuvenate, and brighten the skin
- Benefits of Cherry or Pumpkin Facial: helps restore a dewy, smooth complexion
About Chez La Femme
While most beauticians stake out one facet of the beauty world to call their own, Sandra Evans has spent her 20-plus years in the industry as an aesthetician, nail technician, eyelash extensionist, permanent makeup artist, and waxer. From her station in Chez La Femme Salon, she shares her vast beauty knowledge with her clients. Here, Sandra uses the latest equipment, such as microcurrent, diamond-tip microdermabrasion, or dermal filler to ward of wrinkles, and traditional and permanent makeup to highlight facial features.