Today's deal will refresh your look and rejuvenate your soul from the tips of your toenails to the ends of your curly locks: $25 buys you $55 worth of relaxation and sprucing up at Chez Raina Salon. Whatever part of your exterior is begging for attention, this deal has it covered, from facials to waxings to pedicures. Apply this deal to any of the sweet, pampering services—or a combination of pampering services—at Chez Raina. The variety of services available at Chez Raina makes this deal a thoughtful holiday gift or a righteous punishment for those with a fear of grooming.
Popular spa treatments at Chez Raina include a mani-pedi for $53 and a revitalizing one-hour prescriptive Aveda facials, specialized to your skin type, for $60. Ease acne woes with the Aveda Outer Peace facial for $80. If you're in the market for a fresh cut or whole new style for your noggin, Chez Raina offers a full menu of salon wizardry: women's cuts are $45 (at Groupon, we're bringing back The Rachel), men's are $35 (likewise, The 5th Duke of Bedford). Highlights, straightening, and color processing are all offered in Chez Raina's homey environs. To relax and revive beneath the skin, apply this Groupon toward a healing, de-stressing massage after your long day out in the Dojo District. Chez Raina offers deep-tissue and holistic massages by the hour and half hour, as well as chakra-blasting hot-stone massage and all-over rebalancing integrated body sessions to realign your qi for an important job interview or showdown with Kung-Lao.
Grab this Groupon and head to Chez Raina's welcoming Belmont Hills location for a refreshing treat.
Citysearchers rave about the superb service and services at Chez Raina:
- Raina (the owner) assured me that I would not be disappointed and she was so right. When finished I couldn't believe how fantastic my hands looked. Having beautiful nails sure makes a difference. From that day forward I have never gone anywhere else. – Jasp
- Chez Raina is a great place. The people in there are very nice they make you feel like you are at home. – eeyore
- I had a good experience at Chez Raina salon. I went there before my wedding and everything came out perfect. – Mira3235
According to valuable research tool and high-school time-waster the Babel Fish online translator, Chez Raina is French for At Grooved, which we do not purport to be accurate, but sounds cool. This inspired us to run the names of some other businesses through our patented Groupon Drama Filter to make them more epic-sounding:
- Captain Dan’s Fish on a Biscuit became Dan The Ocean Pilot’s Hollow Bread Cage for Our Undersea Brothers
- Fillipa’s Nail Salon and Spa became Weaponized Calcium Claw Sharpening and Meditation Chamber
- The Cheesy Mummy Video Game Warehouse became Electric Dream Chamber of the Undying Lactose Pharaoh
- Hoof Beats Deli became Meat Stampede
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Chez Raina Salon
The goals of Chez Raina Salon's experienced staff are to build strong relationships with clients and provide them with exceptional beauty services. Inside the highly sanitized salon space, nail technicians doll up digits with mani-pedis and paraffin treatments. Stylists consult with their clients before cutting and highlighting manes to create whole new hairdos. The staff's aestheticians use waxing services and facials to soften the skin until it's smoother than Boyz II Men lounging in a pool of baby oil.
244 Bala Ave
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004Get Directions