Chocolatiers form flavorful truffles with rose, lavender, and amaretto, filling their café menu with bold coffees, croissants, and paninis
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for four vouchers, each good for $5 worth of chocolates, café food, and drinks ($20 total value)
- $17.50 for a box of 10 chocolates ($25 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must redeem multi-voucher option on four separate visits. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chi Chocolat
Chi Chocolat encourages its visitors to celebrate. Be it a wedding, girls' night, or another beautiful San Diego day, the chefs top off any fete with an array of flavorful treats. Read on to learn about some of its specialties:
- Breakfast: an array of sweet and savory croissants complements fresh fruit and poached eggs for a satisfying meal
- Coffee: brewed from San Diego-based roaster Caffe Calabria, chocolatey mochas are a must-try
- Chocolate: a trio of chocolatiers craft an ever-changing menu of truffles and ganaches, such as spicy Mexican chocolate, champagne truffles, and the Down Town Julie Brown, a dark chocolate filled with butterscotch and topped with edible 24k gold