Choose from Five Options
- $52 for a 60-minute massage with customized aromatherapy, valid any day ($85 value)
- $100 for a two-hour mini chi revitalization package with a massage, body scrub, and moisturizing body-butter treatment ($160 value)
- $104 for a 60-minute couples’ massage with aromatherapy ($170 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute massage with customized aromatherapy, valid Monday–Wednesday only ($85 value)
- $99 for an Facial and 60-minute massage ($170 value)
All massage options include 20% off your next service.
Chi Spa’s more than 20 licensed massage therapists are experts in their craft and can easily pull massage techniques from Western and Eastern modalities and seamlessly integrate them into a single session designed to address their clients' problem areas. The therapists owe their versatility to their training in Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist Temple in Bangkok, Thailand. The look and feel of the distinctive Thai relaxation retreats followed them back to Chi Spa, which is decorated with elaborate woodcuts and statues imported from Thailand. The treatment rooms preserve a modern feel; some even have private showers in which guests can rinse off before or after their treatments. In addition to familiar modalities such as Swedish and hot stone, therapists can knead muscles with barefoot ashiatsu massage or the 200-year-old Thai Ceremony massage, originally intended to relax returning warriors who’d carried their horses home.