Getting a massage is a decadent way to pamper yourself, much like brushing your hair with the bones of a famous person. Live lavishly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Three Options
$39 for a 75-minute Thai-massage package for one (up to a $131 value)
- 60-minute deep-tissue or Swedish massage (up to a $99 value)
- Aromatherapy (a $20 value)
- 15-minute foot-reflexology massage (a $12 value)
- Complimentary champagne upon arrival<p>
$79 for the above 75-minute Thai-massage package for two (up to a $262 value)
$79 for a five-visit well-being discount package (a $199 value)
- Free 90-minute massage
- Free massage for a companion on a second visit with purchase of any 60-minute service
- Free 30-minute massage on a third visit with purchase of any 60-minute service
- Free 30-minute reflexology session on a fourth visit with purchase of any 60-minute service
- Half off any service on a fifth visit<p>
Chiang Mai Health Spa
The massage therapists at Chiang Mai Health Spa knead away stress and pain with a service menu culled from the best techniques of the East and West. Like their teachers before them, the therapists specialize in Thai massage, a modality that combines vigorous massage strokes with guided stretching, and may be upgraded to incorporate warm packets of soothing Thai herbs. Traditional Western techniques include Swedish and deep-tissue massage—which help stimulate lymph flow for greater detoxification—as well as pregnancy massage, which helps ease the tension felt by expectant mothers or over-loaded storks. The spa stays open late seven days a week to accommodate busy schedules.