What You'll Get
Jump to: Lovely Locks Linguistics
In the winter months, the air sucks moisture from your hair and scalp and converts that moisture into snow in order to kill ladybugs and prevent children from going to school. Cold temperatures and extreme weather can keep you hiding your dry, frizzy mane under a winter hat indoors. As you prepare for this winter by sealing windows, gathering nuts, and weatherproofing your vehicle, give your head its own set of snow tires with today's deal to Chic Cheveux Hair Salon: $55 gets you $125 worth of salon services. Do your part to blanket the city in a winter wonderland of gleaming hair.
The hair gurus at Chic Cheveux can cut, color, and retexture your hair until it looks, smells, and feels amazing. They can even wax your hair until its former residence looks and feels as smooth as a horse’s eye. They'll listen to your innermost hair desires and transform you outermost hairs into the best design for your face shape and lifestyle. Sit back and enjoy an invigorating shampoo before your fabulous new hair design appears before you in the mirror (women's cut $45, men's cut $30). Use your Groupon to its highest potential with a bold new color and full highlights ($125), or mix and match services to milk your Groupon for all it’s worth. Touch up your neglected roots ($70) and get an elegant updo ($40+) before an important dinner out. Wax your underarms ($25) and give your brow a clean, youthful design ($20) while you wait for your permanent straightener ($75) to set in.
Conveniently located in downtown Nashville, Chic Cheveux is open Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday by appointment. Take care of your limp locks before they start affecting your job performance, and keep festering flyaways from coming between you and your loved ones.
Lovely Locks Linguistics
Chic Cheveux is, of course, French for Smart hair, Brian, although in the original French, the Brian is silent. In addition to being the language of haircuts, French is often referred to as the language of love, likely due to Napoleon’s early childhood career as Cupid. Whether you sport your Chic Cheveux ‘do on a first date or a 25th anniversary, here are a few romantic French phrases you can use to set the mood:
- Le contact de votre main est comme utiliser une paire de jeans chaude du dessiccateur. (Touching your hand is like putting on a warm pair of jeans from the dryer.)
- Ce singe qui maintient votre tête exempte des coléoptères est si poli. (That monkey that keeps your head free of beetles is so polite.)
- Vous devez être un cowboy parce que je veux jeter un pamplemousse dans un propulseur d’hélicoptère. (You must be a cowboy because I have the urge to throw a grapefruit into a helicopter roter.)
- Je n’étais tellement témoin jamais de la fourrure grise sur un enfant en bas âge avant. (I’ve never seen so much gray fur on an infant before.)
- Je pense que nous devrions voir d’autres personnes, Dennis. (I think we should see other people, Dennis.)
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. May purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Tax and Gratuity not included. Not valid for products. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.