What You'll Get
- Admission for One to Bratwurst, BBQ, Live Music & Mulled Wine Fall Festival on Nov. 4
- Admission for Two to Bratwurst, BBQ, Live Music & Mulled Wine Fall Festival on Nov. 4
- Admission for Four to Bratwurst, BBQ, Live Music & Mulled Wine Fall Festival on Nov. 4
- One glass of hot spiced wine
- All live entertainment and DJ
- Access to BBQ vendors (separate cost)
- Access to several arts & crafts and unique gift vendors to check off your shopping list just in time for the holidays
- Donation to United for Puerto Rico
The cause: http://dev.unidosporpuertorico.com/en/
The event will be held at Ida Lee Park Recreation Center on Saturday, November 4, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Admission is free for ages 21 and younger.
The Ida Lee Fall Festival
The Ida Fall Festival celebrates the flavors of autumn. It congregates apple ciders and mulled wines paired with barbecue and bratwursts. Aside from food and drink, this festival delivers live music and includes arts and craft vendors.
To help the relief efforts for Puerto Rico, the Ida Lee Fall Festival donates part of the proceeds to the United for Puerto Rico campaign. The campaign was started by Puerto Rico’s first lady, Beatriz Rosselló, to help restore the island and its occupants devastated by hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Additional goods incur additional cost. Must be of legal drinking age to receive alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.