The sport of basketball has held a firm place amid America's most beloved pastimes ever since it spun off from the popular breakfast spread, NBA Jam. Slather yourself into a seat with today's Groupon for a ticket to a Chicago Bulls pre-season game at the United Center. Choose one of the following seating options:
- For $20, you get an upper-300-level (rows 8–17) ticket (a $40 value).
- For $30, you get a lower-300-level (rows 1–7) ticket (a $60 value).
Once you pick your seating option, choose one of the following three games:
- Bulls vs. Washington Wizards on Friday, October 8 at 7 p.m.
- Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors on Tuesday, October 12 at 7 p.m.
- Bulls vs. Dallas Mavericks on Friday, October 15 at 7 p.m.
The Chicago Bulls are a young, talented team with championship aspirations backed by a solid core of players and a promising new coach. Leading this squad is point guard Derrick Rose, ready to psych out the opposing team with slam dunks made while wearing his Olympic gold medal, and center Joakim Noah, known for his explosive energy and expansive hair. Mid-range magician Luol Deng and the newly acquired All-Star forward Carlos Boozer both bring their full-court flair, with new head coach Tom Thibodeau––a defensive mastermind that helped the Boston Celtics win a championship––ready to do to opposing teams what video did to the radio star.
Even for those whose basketball knowledge is limited to the trailer for Juwanna Mann, a Chicago Bulls game offers a ton of entertainment. Pose with the statue of oft-forgotten Bulls player Michael Jordan outside the arena, learn some dance moves by watching the Luvabulls, high-five Benny the Bull as he engages in hardwood hijinks, or let the Bulls' famous intro envelop you in an electrifying energy.
Three Citysearchers give the Chicago Bulls an average of four stars, and Yelpers give them an average of 4.5 stars. Five Citysearchers give the Bulls' home arena, the United Center, a four-star average.
- the United Center is the House that Michael Built. You know...that guy Jordan? he was a pretty good basketball player for the Bulls? well, it's worth a trip to the United center for no other reason then to at least check out the statue of Mr. Jordan in front of the arena. – utah, Citysearch
- … going to games is (almost) just as fun as there is just something about the United Center that screams excitement. I'll always be a fan and am excited to watch every new team try and bring back what Jordan and his crew once had (because I know one day they will!) – Alichia S., Yelp