Enjoy an adults only cocktail cruise or family-friendly New Years Eve cruise with live DJ, cocktails, and more on a 140-foot vessel
What You'll Get
- December 28 at 8:30 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
- December 29 at 8:30 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
- December 30 at 8:30 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
- December 31 at 1 p.m.–3:30 p.m - Family Friendly
- December 31 at 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
New Year’s Eve Weekend Cocktail Cruises
- A NYE Party: You don’t have to wait until the clock strikes midnight to celebrate the New Year, thanks to Chicago Cruise Events’ New Year’s Eve Weekend Cocktail Cruise.
- On a Boat: Signature cocktails and breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline kick start the New Year.
- Guests can expect 360 degree views of the windy city while on board the prestigious yacht along with drink specials from the fully stocked bar and music from a live DJ. Click here for more information. For directions and parking, please click here.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Ticket holds no value past expiration date listed. Ticket expires day of event. Complete reservation process after purchase. Voucher isn't ticket, must bring printed or mobile Eventbrite ticket to event. Offer valid only for booked reservation time. For directions and parking information visit http://www.chicagocruiseevents.com/directions/. Amusement tax not included. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Cruise Events
Whether it's the waterways of the Chicago River to the vast expanse of Lake Michigan, Chicago looks best from the deck of a boat. It's a fact that's not lost on the organizers at Chicago Cruise Events, whose lively parties invite guests to live it up on two of the Windy City's most famous bodies of water. Whether they're cruising the shamrock-green river waters on a boisterous St. Patrick's Day cruise or lazing away a summer day aboard a yacht bound for the lake, guests can expect plenty of drinks, dancing, and music to accompany their voyage.