Despite baseball's unofficial theme song, peanuts and crackerjacks were replacements for the original, mid-1850s snacks of heavily salted licorice and wooden chewin' slabs. Keep your family traditions classic, but not too classic, with today's deal. You’ll have your choice of 17 different seating options to the third annual "Road to Wrigley" game on Wednesday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m. The game takes place at Wrigley Field and features an evening of baseballing between two Single-A Midwest League squads: the Kane County Cougars and the Peoria Chiefs. Up to 19 tickets may be purchased per transaction.
When you click "Buy" you'll be redirected to the Chicago Cubs website (see below for more information on fees). From there, you can choose one of 17 ticket options:
- $15 for a Dugout Box ticket (a $30 value)
- $12.50 for a Bullpen Box ticket (a $25 value)
- $8.50 for a Club Box Infield ticket (a $17 value)
- $8.50 for a Club Box Outfield ticket (a $17 value)
- $8.50 for a Field Box Infield ticket (a $17 value)
- $8.50 for a Field Box Outfield ticket (a $17 value)
- $7.50 for a Bleacher Box Ticket (a $15 value)
- $7 for a Terrace Box Infield ticket (a $14 value)
- $7 for a Terrace Box Outfield ticket (a $14 value)
- $7 for a 122 Wheelchair ticket (a $14 value)
- $6 for an Upper Deck Box Infield ticket (a $12 value)
- $6 for an Upper Deck Box Outfield ticket (a $12 value)
- $5 for a Terrace Reserved Infield ticket (a $10 value)
- $5 for a Terrace Reserved Outfield ticket (a $10 value)
- $5 for a Bud Light Bleachers ticket (a $10 value)
- $2.50 for an Upper Deck Reserved Infield ticket (a $5 value)
- $2.50 for an Upper Deck Reserved Outfield ticket (a $5 value)
When not hosting the Chicago Cubs or chariot races, Wrigley Field opens up its friendly confines to an annual showdown of Minor League squads. This year’s “Road to Wrigley” provides an array of activities for children of all ages and traditional minor league attractions that include a pie-launching howitzer. Mascots of both teams, as well as The Famous San Diego Chicken, will entertain fans and fill out tax forms in between innings, and children younger than 15 years old will get an opportunity to run the bases after the game and criticize pitchers for flagrant belly-itching. Additionally, fans may witness deft athleticism from up-and-coming talents such as the Chiefs’ righty hurler Kenneth McNutt, who maintained a trim 1.51 ERA and 6-0 record with 70 strikeouts after 59.2 innings.
Attending a baseball game is more American than driving a Jeep through a meadow of apple pies or trading Russia a mint-condition Honus Wagner card for the entire state of Alaska. Relax with a fun-filled day at historic Wrigley Field while enjoying scenic views, skillful athleticism, and well-reasoned socio-political debates between the manager and home plate umpire with today’s Groupon to "Road to Wrigley."
Note on Cubs.com fees: Fees and tax are not included, so customers will have to pay a per-ticket convenience fee ($2.73), per-order processing fee ($3.75), and an optional print-at-home fee ($6.25) on top of the Groupon price. Free ticket pickup is available at will call.
1060 W Addison St.
Chicago, Illinois 60613Get Directions