The Great Chicago Fire inspired not only the sport of soccer itself, but also some of the greatest hits of the krautrock era. Expect an inferno of fútbol with today's side deal: for $30, you get a Center Circle mid-field seat, plus two drink tickets, for one of three Chicago Fire games (a $62 total value). Choose from the following games:
- Thursday, May 27, at 7 p.m. against FC Dallas
- Wednesday, June 9, at 8 p.m. against Colorado Rapids
- Thursday, July 8, at 8:30 p.m. against Real Salt Lake
From a Center Circle seat, located in sections 106–108 of Toyota Park in Bridgeview, you'll get an awesome view of all the foot-fueled fútbol action that has made the game into what most consider the most popular spectator sport in the world. Watch the game like a soccerish sparrow, chanting and cheering on the Chicago Fire as they bicycle-kick balls and block opposing shots in their quest for goal-filled glory, or throw your shouts of contempt like deadly pennies tossed from low-hanging clouds of fiery fandom. Spectators can douse their own throat conflagrations with the two drink tickets included in this deal.
This Groupon also gives its users the chance to win autographed Chicago Fire memorabilia—just write your email address on your redeemed Groupon, and you'll be entered in a Groupon-exclusive raffle to get a John Hancocked Fire team jersey (not actually signed by jazz legend John Hancock).
You must be 21 or older with a valid ID to redeem the drink tickets.
Yelpers give the Fire 4.5 stars:
- If you can manage to be bored at a Fire game, there just might be something wrong with you…the great thing about soccer is that the action is continuous and fast and there's always something going on. – Jenny A.
- Fire games are so fun to go to! I have season tickets in the crazy fan section, and I have a blast! I like to take food and tailgate in the parking lot before the game! – Anne S.
- I highly recommend going - you will become a fan! ¬– Jessica R.