All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Soccer, like love, is an international language—but unlike love, it doesn't end with a van full of creamed corn and a pesky lawsuit. Discover the love of the game with today's Groupon: for $37, you get a Miller Lite Party Deck Ticket (a $50 value) for a Chicago Fire game and a T-shirt (a $25 value). Choose from seven games:
- vs. New York Red Bulls on Sunday, 8/8/10, at 8 p.m.
- vs. New England Revolution on Wednesday, 8/18/10, at 7:30 p.m.
- vs. Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday, 9/4/10, at 3 p.m.
- vs. Toronto FC on Wednesday, 9/8/10, at 7:30 p.m.
- vs. Seattle Sounders on Saturday, 9/25/10, at 7 p.m.
- vs. Columbus Crew on Friday, 10/8/10, at 7:30 p.m.
- vs. DC United on Saturday, 10/16/10, at 3 p.m.
While the 2010 Chicago Fire look to engulf opponents at Toyota Park, you'll be living it up on the Miller Lite Party Deck (must be 21 or older), which gets you a seat behind the goal (in sections 135–139) and gives you access to a buzzing party with live DJs. The Party Deck gets deckers free concessions—such as hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, and four 16-ounce Miller Lites—an hour and a half before kickoff (free food and drinks available until the 20th minute of play). After that, more concessions can be purchased if you haven't had your fill. Included in the deal is a red T-shirt emblazoned with "We Are The Fire" in white lettering.
Looking to climb the Eastern Conference ladder, the Chicago Fire acquired winger and midfield playmaker Freddie Ljungberg, an MLS All-Star whose résumé includes standout seasons in the English Premier League with Arsenal and West Ham, as well as captaining the Swedish national team until 2008. The Fire also added speedy, dapper-dribbling forward/midfielder Nery Castillo, who played seven seasons with Olympiakos, an international powerhouse. The 26-year-old will make his Fire debut on August 8, against the New York Red Bulls and French legend Thierry Henry, whose middle name is Daniel.
Purchase up to eight tickets per game. Must be 21+ with ID. Deal does not include parking fees.
Yelpers give the Chicago Fire an average of 4.5 stars:
- If you can manage to be bored at a Fire game, there just might be something wrong with you…the great thing about soccer is that the action is continuous and fast and there's always something going on. – Jenny A.
- Fire games are so fun to go to! I have season tickets in the crazy fan section, and I have a blast! I like to take food and tailgate in the parking lot before the game! – Anne S.
- The only thing better than going to a Fire match is taking someone else to there [sic] first Fire match. – Ted o.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per game. Valid only for game purchased. Must be at least 21 with valid photo ID. Not for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.