Veteran-owned local business offers 90-120 minute cruises, during which passengers can admire scenic views of Chicago’s landscape
About This Deal
- Valid for historical and architectural cruise (river tour) or sunset cruise
- Cruise departure times:
- Historical and architectural cruise (river tour): 12 p.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday
- Sunset cruise: Sunset cruise times vary throughout the year as the sunset times change, usually between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Trip departure location: DuSable Harbor at 111 N Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Available for use starting on April 16 and valid until May 23, 2021
- Cruises run for about 1.5 to 2 hours
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on boat
- Subject to weather
- Not valid for special events or private tours
Need To Know
About Chicago Fireboat Tours
One usually doesn't have many opportunities to sail on a historic vessel. At Chicago Fireboat Tours, customers can do just that, as they board the Fred A. Busse, an active Fireboat for the Chicago Fire Department from 1937 until 1981. This veteran-owned local business offers a range of guided tours, historic cruises, evening sunset cruises and charters upon the Chicago Fireboat both on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan.