Veteran-owned local business offers 90-120 minute cruises, during which passengers can admire scenic views of Chicago’s landscape
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Cruise departure times: Historical and architectural cruise (river tour): 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Departure location: DuSable Harbor 111 N Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
- This offer is not valid on the weekends. Weekdays only.
- Not available Saturday or Sundays. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Not valid on holidays or for "special event" cruises.
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Tours run daily until Labor Day Weekend.
- Cruises run about 1.5 - 2 hours
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase
- Subject to weather
About Go on a Architectural Boat Tour
One usually doesn't have many opportunities to sail on a historic vessel. At Chicago Fireboat Tours, customers can do just that, as they board the Fred A. Busse, an active Fireboat for the Chicago Fire Department from 1937 until 1981. This veteran-owned local business offers a range of guided tours, historic cruises, evening sunset cruises and charters upon the Chicago Fireboat both on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan.