For $22, today’s deal gets you a Chicago Golf Pass, a $45 value. The Chicago Golf Pass, good for the entire 2011 season, includes many benefits such as getting up to half off at many of Chicagolandʼs top-rated golf courses (see participating courses in the side bar); easy, direct access to tee-time booking and paying; monthly updates on the best course rates; and more. Your card gets you discounts at the following courses:
- Prairie Landing Golf Club in West Chicago
- Willow Crest Golf Club at Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort in Oak Brook
- White Pines Golf Club & Banquets in Bensenville
- Balmoral Woods Country Club in Crete
- Crane’s Landing Golf Club at Lincolnshire Marriott in Lincolnshire
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa in Itasca
- Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in Galena
- Golf Club of Illinois in Algonquin
- Klein Creek Golf Club in Winfield
- Mill Creek Golf Club in Geneva
- Stonewall Orchard Golf Club in Grayslake
- Whitetail Ridge Golf Club in Yorkville
On top of all the golf goodies, the Chicago Golf Pass program partners with charities and clubs that engage in environmentally friendly activities, and some clubs are even certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries. Tune up your golf game while helping good causes with today’s side deal.
Eagle Ridge and Stonewall Orchard were both named to Golfweek magazine's Best Courses You Can Play 2010. Stonewall Orchard was also included in the 2007 Zagat Golf Guide and earned high marks. Chicagoland Golf named Balmoral Woods and Klein Creek to its 2008 Top Public Courses, giving Balmoral five stars and Klein Creek four.
2015 Chicago Golf Pass
The 2015 Chicago Golf Pass grants cardholder discounts of up to half off on unlimited rounds of golf at 20 Chicagoland courses, including many top-rated clubs. Golfers can book tee times in advance or simply flash their Chicago Golf Passes for exclusive rates at courses like Arrowhead Golf Club; also enjoy free "Good Any One Day" gate admission to the 2015 PGA Champions Tour -Encompass Championship at North Shore CC, or tee-time savings at Balmoral Woods Country Club. The participating clubs surround the city, allowing players to tour diverse terrain from the contrasting nines of Seven Bridges Golf Club to the seven lakes and golf-car racetracks of Bolingbrook Golf Club. For more information, see the 2015 Chicago Golf Pass FAQ page.
2105 S Spring Rd.
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523Get Directions