Impossible feats become possible when you're in a kayak, from gliding on water to looking cool in a vest. Turn heads with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $34 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Outback single kayak rental (up to a $69.90 value)
- $49 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14' tandem kayak rental (up to a $99.90 value)
- $49 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Oasis tandem kayak rental (up to a $99.90 value)
- $89 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Adventure Island single sailing kayak rental (up to a $179.90 value)
- $134 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage Tandem Island kayak rental (up to a $269.90 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Chicago Water Sport Rentals
Chicago Water Sport Rentals Yamaha jet skis speed across Lake Michigan like waterproofed motorcycles. They're departing from the 31st Street Harbor home base of Chicago Water Sport Rentals. The jet skis certainly offer high-velocity thrills, but the most exhilarating moments may come when riders take their hands off the throttle and survey their surroundings. The entire Chicago skyline stretches before them, with unencumbered views of Soldier Field, Millennium Park, Adler Planetarium, and other landmarks.
But customers don't need motor-power to access these sights. Chicago Water Sport Rentals also supplies stand-up paddleboards. The fleet encompasses standard kayaks and specialty models such as the Hobie Mirage Tandem Island, which boasts magnificent sails.